If you utter the term ‘hip flexors’, most people will probably scratch their heads and ask you, “say whaaat?”
That’s because, unlike the better known muscles such as abs or biceps, we don’t really hear much about them.
However, your hip flexors which are comprised of the rectus femoris, iliacus, psoas, iliocapsularis, and sartorius muscles so they span your hip and are connected to your leg and back muscles.
Now, the problem with them is that if your hip flexors are tight (and most people’s are from sitting too much) then, your body can face several issues such as:
- Insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Digestive problems
- Low sex drive
- Postural issues
- Difficulty walking
And much more.
However, there is a solution because one of the top selling books currently on the market that specifically addresses this problem is ‘Unlock Your Hip Flexors 2.0’.
This has been an online bestseller for several years and has sold thousands of copies. Recently, its undergone a re-write with updated information and advice – hence the 2.0 – and it’s still as popular as ever.
Written by leading kinesiologist and injury specialist Rick Kaselj, MS – this guide is the real deal and the information is on point.
Since most of us lead sedentary lifestyles i.e. we constantly sit in front of a computer at work in whats termed a kyphotic position, the techniques in Unlock Your Hip Flexors 2.0 will bring relief to many of us who are suffering pain and tightness in the lower body. The guide also claims to help prevent and/or alleviate the issues mentioned earlier.
So, the big question – is it any good? Well, let’s analyze this product in greater detail.
The Good Points:
- Despite being written by a professional, the language and instructions in this book are easy to understand and follow. Rick has dispensed with complex medical terminology and presented the information in a clear, concise way that is perfect for the layman.
- Given that the book costs less than a movie ticket, it certainly falls into the affordable price bracket. This is actually quite surprising since Unlock Your Hip Flexors 2.0 is generally regarded to be the industry standard when it comes to this topic. We guess that Mike and Rick probably wanted it to be readily available to the masses. So, good on them we say!
- The program doesn’t require you to be physically fit or to undertake and special diet. Instead, it’s a series of stretches and exercises that include:
- Dynamic stretching
- PNF stretching
- 3-dimensional core stability exercises
- Mobility exercises
- Fascia stretching
- Muscle activation movements
More importantly, the exercises must be done in a specific order to yield the best results. And, you see, that’s exactly why the information contained in this guide is so important. You simply can’t just haphazardly do a few stretches and expect your hip flexors to become looser and more flexible. Instead, you have to know what you’re doing – and this book tells you exactly what to do.
- It needs only 10 to 15 minutes a day. It may seem like there were many exercises mentioned earlier, but the routine itself is so short it only takes up a few minutes of your day. So, anyone, and we do mean anyone, no matter how busy or hectic your lifestyle is, can put aside 10 minutes a day to get healthier.
- You will be able to feel the difference in just a few short weeks. Mysterious aches and pains that were plaguing you before will disappear just as quickly as they manifested themselves.
Having spoken to several sufferers who used this guide, we can safely vouch that the methods in this guide are very effective. The official website also has many testimonials from satisfied customers and, if you check online you will easily find plenty more social proof that the product works.
- Because its a e-book, the product is available via an instant download. Good news! You’ll not have to wait for the book to be shipped so you can be doing these stretches within 10 minutes of purchase.
- Unlock Your Hip Flexors 2.0 is backed by a 60-day money back guarantee. If after 60 days, you don’t feel like a brand new you and you’re dissatisfied, you can always ask for a refund. No questions asked.
The Bad Points:
- The techniques outlines in the book will only work if you apply them consistently. So, you’ll have to make it a habit to do these exercises daily until you feel better. Since it’s a holistic method of treatment, you’ll need to give it about 2 weeks or so to feel the difference.
Unlike pain medication which quickly masks the symptoms, using this method, you’re actually addressing the root cause of the problem… and solving it permanently. So be patient and consistent. After all , its better than popping pills and suffering pain.
- This product is an online download which means that you’ll need a credit card to purchase it and a computer to download and print it. Of you dont have access to a printer then, of course, you can also read the digital version.
Should You Get It?
Honestly, this product needs no hype. It was written by a qualified professional and it works very well.
It’s inexpensive, has sold thousands of copies for years and has a ton of positive reviews.
If your body feels tight and tense all the time, or you notice that you’re experiencing the issues mentioned above, Unlock Your Hip Flexors 2.0 will help you. We can all stretch more and get healthier.
Make this small investment and apply the methods for ten to fifteen minutes a day. You’ll thank yourself a month from now.
This book is the real deal.
>>> Get “Unlock Your Hip Flexors 2.0” Now <<<